Middle Georgia Gun Owner's Association
Twin Oaks Range
1. Read the Range Rules
2. Read the corporate By-laws
3. Fill out the membership application
4. Fill out the Waiver
At the range
5. Take a 15 minute Orientation and Safety briefing
6. Pay the dues (see the chart below)
Middle Georgia Gun Owners Association
PO BOX 4096
Dublin, GA 31040
- Upon receipt, the application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors.
- If accepted, you will be contacted to take an Orientation and Safety briefing.
- Then you will be sent a membership card along with the gate combination for the club.
- If not accepted, you will be contacted by a board member and your check will be returned.
- As per our Corporate By-laws, anyone applying for membership may be subject to a background check.
- If available, please obtain a reference from an existing club member.
New Member Payment Schedule
Because everyone renews in June, we have provided a prorated payment schedule based on the month you join as a new member.
You pay the amount shown below, then renew in June at $100.
This amount includes the $50 initiation fee.
$150 in June
$142 in July
$133 in August
$125 in September
$117 in October
$108 in November
$100 in December
$ 92 in January
$ 83 in February
$ 75 in March
$120 in April or May (membership drive months)
You pay $120 and don't renew until the following June.
This is a $40 to $50 savings for a 13 or 14 month membership.
Annual dues are $100. Life memberships are available for $1000.